Source code build errors (VS2012)

Sep 9, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Edited Sep 9, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Hi we are trying to learn from this sample however the following errors exist, all projects fail to load within the VS 2012 solution.

Cheers,
Craig.

D:\Temp\MVCToolkit\Src\MVCAppToolkit\MVCAppToolkit.csproj : error : The imported project "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v11.0\TextTemplating\Microsoft.TextTemplating.targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk. D:\Temp\MVCToolkit\Src\BuildConfiguration.targets

D:\Temp\MVCToolkit\Src\MVCAppToolkit.Automation\MVCAppToolkit.Automation.csproj : error : The imported project "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v11.0\TextTemplating\Microsoft.TextTemplating.targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk. D:\Temp\MVCToolkit\Src\BuildConfiguration.targets

D:\Temp\MVCToolkit\Src\SearchFormToolkit\SearchFormToolkit.csproj : error : The imported project "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v11.0\TextTemplating\Microsoft.TextTemplating.targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk. D:\Temp\MVCToolkit\Src\BuildConfiguration.targets

D:\Temp\MVCToolkit\Src\SearchFormToolkit.Automation\SearchFormToolkit.Automation.csproj : error : The imported project "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v11.0\TextTemplating\Microsoft.TextTemplating.targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk. D:\Temp\MVCToolkit\Src\BuildConfiguration.targets
Mar 19, 2014 at 12:16 PM
Hi,
I also get a lot of errors when I try to load the solution (source code) with VS2012.
Where can I get the clean code of MVC Pattern Toolkit?
Best,